MERCURY 10KVA ONLINE UPS INVERTER 3 PHASE – General Information:
With the Mercury UPS 10KVA Online HP3910C-S 3 Phase, you can enjoy Uninterruptible Power Supply. The Mercury online UPS series provides uninterruptible power supply systems with high frequency, double-conversion technologies that provide maximum power protection for mission-critical equipment. Such equipment necessitates an always-on power source with zero switching time, which can only be provided by online power backup systems. Furthermore, they require the purest form of power, a pure sine wave. The Mercury online UPS provides the optimum power backup supply for essential, sensitive equipment while also protecting it against power faults in the AC line.
The Mercury UPS 10KVA Online HP3910C-S 3 Phase has a 7000W rating, which is sufficient to meet a substantial load. Whether it’s networking equipment, servers, workstations, or other IT equipment and mission-critical applications, you can rely on the Mercury UPS 10KVA Online HP3910C-S 3 Phase to keep your business running smoothly. The best part is that this collection of online UPS is reasonably priced. Only on EscapadeNg can you find other great ups bargains at the lowest prices with fast countrywide delivery. Buy at the best price on Escapade Nigeria.
Mercury UPS 10KVA Online HP3910C-S 3 Phase – Key Features:
- Power: 10KVA/7000W
- Voltage range: 304 ±5VAC~478 ±5VAC,
- Frequency: 46~54Hz ±0.5Hz, or 56~64Hz ±0.5Hz auto sensing
- Input phase: Three phase
- Power factor: ≥0.95
- Voltage range: 220VAC ±1%
- Output phase: Single phase
- Frequency: 50Hz ±0.2% (battery mode)
- THD: < 2% (Linear load); < 6% (non-Linear load)
- Overload: 105%~130% 10min turn to Bypass mode, > 130% 1s turn to Bypass mode
- Crest factor: 3:1 (max)
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Transfer time: 0ms (AC mode – Battery mode); 0ms (AC mode – Bypass mode)
- Efficiency: ≥88%
- AC mode: 5 cycles turn off inverter, no transfer to Bypass, provide alarm.
- Battery mode: 5 cycles turn off inverter, provide alarm.
- Bypass mode: Input fuse blown or break action.
- Battery Model: 12V sealed lead acid maintenance free
- DC voltage: 240VDC
- Configuration: 20x 12V/8.2AH
- Backup time: 13min (half load) / 5min (full load)
- Charge current: 1A (standard unit) / 5A (long time unit)
- Recharge time: 90% capacity after 8hrs charging
- Communication Interface: RS232; SNMP (optional)
- Parallel Port: Parallel availability for redundancy and load sharing up to three unit
- LCD Indication: Input voltage/frequency; battery voltage; output voltage/frequency; loadwatt/VA value & percent; inverter temperature; operation mode such as “on batt” or “on bypass”
- LED Indication: Green: normal operation; Yellow: warning condition; Red: abnormal operation
- Noise level: ≤ 55dB
- Temperature: 0~40˚C; 0 ~ 40˚C (storage temperature)
- Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: < 1500m
- Weight Net/Gross: 95/109kg (standard unit); 39/51kg (long time unit)
- Dimension (WxDxH): 270 x 570 x 720mm
- Packaging (WxDxH): 370 x 670 x 940mm