Logitech Home Theater Speaker Surround Sound System Z506 – General Information:
Logitech surround sound speakers z506—for when you want to be moved by big, 5.1 surround sound from your music, movies and games.Connectors: 3x 0.14″ / 3.5 mm Audio-In Jacks, 1x 0.14″ / 3.5 mm Headphone Jack, 2x Stereo RCA Input Jacks, 4x RCA Input Jacks for Speaker System and 1x DB-9 Pin Connector.
Place yourself in the middle of the action with this 5.1 speaker system that includes left, right and center channels, two rear satellite speakers and one subwoofer.
Enjoy an immersive theatre experience in the comfort of your home.
150 WATTS OF ROOM-FILLING SOUND
150 Watts Peak/75 Watts RMS power system with down-firing subwoofer provides big bold sound to any seat in the room, giving you an audio experience you can truly hear and feel.
Supports multiple connection options. Use your computer sound card to connect via six-channel direct inputs and enjoy true surround sound or connect other devices via either the 3.5mm or RCA inputs, creating 3D stereo surround sound from two-channel sources.
Connect up to two devices simultaneously. There is no need to disconnect when switching between these two audio sources.
Easily access power, volume and the headphone jack on the right front satellite speaker. Customize your experience by turning the bass with the dedicated subwoofer control knob.
Logitech Home Theater Speaker Surround Sound System Z506 – Key Features:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs