Mercury Stabilizer 10KVA AVR – General Information:
Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR is a high-quality designed product of Mercury that is constructed automatically for voltage regulator to keep your appliances safe against electricity fluctuation damage, from high and low power voltage. It is built to take care of sudden increase and decrease in power voltage. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR voltage ranges between 100~270vac which is suitable for your home and office appliances. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR is sleek and handy with the Input Voltage of 100 -270V AC and Output of Voltage 220VÂ±8% P.F PF = 0.6.
The Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR short circuit protection fuse efficiency is up to >98% and a temperature of 0ËšC ~ 40ËšC Humidity 10% ~ 90%. The Panel display ANALOG METER Dimension is 210 x 210 x 300mm. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR features a Communication RS232/ USB(option), Output Sockets 2 x Universal Socket. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR has 6 steps of transformer designed for extra reliability, voltage protection, soft start protection. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR will always save you stress and cost from technicians to fix your faulty electronic devices, so it is essential for you to use a high performance stabilizer like this one. Mercury Stabilizer 1.5KVA AVR features a delay time selection and high rate performance of Voltage protection function. You can also grab other computer accessories deal at lowest prices online with fast nationwide delivery only on EscapadeNg. Buy on Escapade Nigeria at best price.
Mercury Stabilizer 10KVA AVR – Key Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 130V ~ 280Vac : Ideal for office automation system and home appliances
- 6 Steps Transformer Design In Voltage Stabilizing : For that extra reliability
- Voltage Protection : High / Low Voltage, High Temperature Protection
- Soft Start Protection : Safeguards your expensive equipments
- Compact Design : Sleek and handy
- Voltage : 220V
- Range : 130V-280V
- Power Capacity : 1500VA/900W
- Low voltage protection : <130Vac
- Over voltage protection : >280Vac