SecureData 2TB SSD Hard Drive SecureDrive KP With Keypad Authentication – General Information:
Eliminate data leaks and protect digital files with the hardware-encrypted SecureDrive KP. The device is hardware-encrypted and is FIPS-validated. It is unlocked by entering the user PIN via the onboard keypad. The keypad is wear-resistant to prevent unauthorized parties from seeing commonly used keys.
If the SecureDrive KP is stolen, the brute-force, anti-hacking mechanism wipes the drive clean after 10 consecutive failed PIN entries. Epoxy coating on internal components prevents hackers from accessing data through physical tampering. The device is OS-independent and can be used across all devices with a USB port.
SecureData 2TB SSD Hard Drive SecureDrive KP With Keypad Authentication – Key Features:
- Works with any device with a powered USB port
- Hardware encryption: XTS-AES 256-bit
- Interior parts covered in epoxy to prevent media removal from hackers
- Alphanumeric keypad for user authentication (7 – 15-digit PIN)
- Brute-force, anti-hacking protection
- Safe delete/wipe of all data/keys
- Admin/user modes
- Read Only mode