Prag Inverter 6.5KVA – 48V – H – General Information:
PRAG 6.5KVA-48V H-Series (Pure Sine Wave) Inverter / Charger is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch that forms one complete system with a peak conversion efficiency rating of 88%. Packed with powerful features, it is simply one of the most reliable and robust inverter/chargers in the market today.
PRAG 6.5KVA-48V H-Series features power factor correction, sophisticated multi-stage charging, and pure sine wave output with a superior surge capability to meet the demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment. This series is equipped with a powerful charger of up to110Amps (depending on the model). The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support a sudden increase in loads without damaging the system within the time frame.
You can also grab other exciting Generators & Power Supplies deals at the lowest prices online only on Escapade Nigeria. Buy on EscapadeNg at the best price.
Prag Inverter 6.5KVA – 48V – H – Key Features:
- Powerful Pure Sine Wave (PSW) Inverter/Charger
- 13 Vdc inverter Battery Recover Point (BRP) – Dedicated for Renewable Energy Systems
- High-efficiency design and Power Saving Mode to conserve energy
- 8 Pre-set battery type selectors with de-sulphation for totally flat inverter batteries
- 4 Step Intelligent Battery Charging system, and Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- 8 Ms typical transfer time between utility and battery bank. This guarantees power continuity and consistency
- 15 Seconds delay before transfer when AC Resumes, and protection for load when used with generator
- Battery DOD (Depth of Discharge) setting from 50%
- Easy and straightforward installation
- Designed to operate under harsh environment
- DC Start and Automatic Self Diagnostic (ASD) function
- Compatible with Linear and Non-Linear loads
- Low DC Voltage home and office appliances support
- Up to 120Amp charging current selectable from 0%-100%
- Battery priority mode for preferred UPS configuration
There are no reviews yet.