Fargo HDP8500 Dual-Sided Lamination Module – General Information:
Module for the Fargo HDP8500 allows the printer to laminate both sides of a PVC ID badge or card at the same time. This process cuts down on print time while still protecting both the front and back of a card. Laminated ID credentials are more durable and resistant to fading than standard credentials.
Fargo HDP8500 Series dual-sided card printer with lamination with confidence and peace of mind to demonstrations, off-site ID badging projects and trade shows across town or across the country. These protective hard cases are attractive, highly durable and great for printer rental and loaner programs, too!
- Printer transport cases are built with rugged, durable construction. They’re airtight, watertight, dust proof, crush proof, corrosion proof, dent proof, padlock ready, and come with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Equipped with a retractable tote arm, integral rubber wheels, multiple fold-down carrying handles, comfort grips, four large ‘Press & Pull’ latches, and meet all UPS shipping requirements.
- Made from the highest quality impact absorbing foam, the dust-free interior of the PTC-FA-8500L is custom-tooled to fit your Fargo HDP8500 printer’s exact dimensions and weight specifications. Additional cavities allow for ribbons and consumables, cables and/or a digital camera.
- Fargo HDP8500 Series dual-sided printer with laminator transport cases are available in black.
- The PTC-FA-8500L transport case is compatible with the Fargo dual-sided HDP8500 card printer with lamination.