Xiaomi Redmi A1 Plus 2GB 32GB – General Information:
The Xiaomi Redmi A1 Plus offers 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1600 pixels, and a 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density). The A1+ combines Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 with 2GB of RAM for the fast and efficient performance of tasks. With 32GB of storage and is powered by a 5000mah Li-Po battery.
This phone has a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels.
A quad-core processor and a MediaTek Helio Chipset power the Xiaomi Redmi A1+. It has 3GB and 2GB of RAM, as well as 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
This device is powered by a non-removable 5000mAh battery and runs Android 11. It is upgradeable to Android 12 and MIUI 12.
It has a quad camera setup on the back, 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, and a 5MP sensor in front for selfies.
Xiaomi Redmi A1 Plus 2GB 32GB – Key Features:
- Display: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Processor: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory: 2GB+32GB
- Camera: 8 MP, (wide), 0.3 MP
- Operating System: Android 12, MIUI 12
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, Virtual proximity sensing