Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Digital Camera – General Infromation:
Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Digital Camera from Sony takes the compact RX100 line up a notch by adding a Fast Hybrid AF system with 315 focal-plane phase-detection points. Incorporating a proven and reliable 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor, the RX100 V is able to create highly detailed images at sensitivities up to ISO 12800 with ease. Also, combining this sensor’s speed and power with the BIONZ X processor and a newly developed front-end LSI, users can enjoy even faster performance, including continuous shooting of up to 24 fps with a buffer up to 148 JPEG frames, improved High Frame Rate recording times, and fast continuous AF with stills and while recording UHD 4K video.
The hallmark features are the advanced AF system which can now lock on in just 0.05 seconds and operate during the camera’s maximum continuous shooting speed of 24 fps. The High Frame Rate mode, which can reach an incredible 960 fps can now record for twice as long. Other improvements made to the RX100 V include the addition of new functions and modes, such as a Gamma Display Assist which provides a more contrasty image while using a flat S-Log2 gamma and a built-in Photo Capture mode for pulling 8.29MP stills from your movies.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Digital Camera – Key Features:
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-70mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
- 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0″ 1.23m-Dot 180° Tilting LCD
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting