Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Operating System – Android 5.1 (Lollipop
- Screen Size – 9.6 inches (~73.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Sim – Micro Sim
- Network – 3G
- Processor – Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Camera – 8 MP (Back), 2.1 MP (Front)
- Memory – 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- Colour – White
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint – No
- Other Feature(s) – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Email, Push Mail, IM
Samsung Galaxy Tab E Used – General Information:
Samsung Galaxy Tab E used tablet was launched in June 2015. The tablet comes with a 9.60-inch display with a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab E is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The tablet packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab runs Android and is powered by a 5000mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 241.90 x 149.50 x 8.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 490.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Sensors on the tablet include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.