Mercury UPS 3KVA Online HP930C-S
- Application: For networks, servers and other IT equipment or similar mission-critical equipment
- High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
- Fully digitized microprocessor control
- Wide input voltage range
- LCD display
- UPS startup without battery
Mercury UPS 3KVA Online HP930C-S – General Information:
Mercury UPS 3KVA Online HP930C-S will provide your power backup requirement for sensitive, mission-critical applications that must have an always-on power supply with zero switching time. If your equipment will not tolerate any break in the power supply, you need this high frequency, double conversion online technology Mercury Uninterruptible Power Supply. The Mercury UPS 3KVA Online HP930C-S, with the output rating of 2100W, will provide stable, clean, zero transfer rate power backup to support equipment like network systems, servers, workstations and other IT equipment. With sensitive applications, you need more than a regular standby UPS or even a line-interactive UPS. The online UPS is the clear choice for maximum power protection for such applications.
The Mercury 3kva online UPS is a single phase unit, with pure sine wave waveform. You can, therefore, be sure of the cleanest power quality from this UPS. It is powered by 8 No. 7Ah/12V internal batteries.
Mercury UPS and other Mercury products are backed with a valid one-year warranty of the manufacturer, giving users the protection they need.
Mercury 3KVA online UPS can support multiple office devices. It will deliver up to 16 minutes power backup at half load and some 5 minutes backup at full load. Powered by 8x 7AH battery, the Mercury 3KVA online UPS meets the backup requirement for most small office appliances.
Mercury UPS 3KVA Online HP930C-S – Key Features:
- Cold start
- Advanced battery management
- Automatic battery charge in UPS off mode
- Lightning and surge protection
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Fan speed auto control when loads
- Network/Fax/Modem surge protection
- Optional extension battery pack
- Battery voltage display
- Load capacity display
- EMI/RFI noise filter
- Smart RS232 communication with monitoring software
- Optional SNMP Card Slot
- EPO function(optional)
- Input L and N reversed alarm function
|Return Policy|| |
One year service by manufacturer