iPhone XS 64GB
- Body: Stainless steel frame, reinforced glass front, and rear, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Space Gray, Gold and Silver colour options.
- Screen: 5.8″ bezel-less Super AMOLED screen of 1125 x 2436px resolution, 458ppi. HDR video support, wide colour gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 12
iPhone XS 64GB – General Information:
The iPhone XS is a speed-bumped version of last year’s iPhone X, it has a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge super-retina OLED display, the same dimensions as last year’s iPhone X. It is manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel. The glass is, according to Apple, the most durable glass used on smartphones. The iPhone XS offers a new processor for faster performance, storage space up to 64GB
The XS features an improved dual-camera system, with true-tone flash and new sensors with “bigger, deeper pixels” for better Portrait mode photos, Schiller said. The front-facing camera is twice as fast and works with a dot projector to create depth in photography and enable FaceID, the facial recognition system used to unlock the phone.
iPhone XS on the inside features A12 Bionic has two performance cores that reportedly deliver 15 per cent faster performance while consuming 40 per cent less power than the A11. Four efficiency cores further optimize power consumption. Games should play better, too, thanks to a 50 per cent boost in speed with the A12’s new GPU, and neural engine ups the number of operations your iPhone can pull off per second.
The Apple iPhone XS also comes with water resistance up to IP68. According to Schiller, the phone will offer 30 extra minutes of battery life compared to its predecessor.
iPhone XS 64GB – Key Features:
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic chip (7nm) – Hexa-core 2.49GHz (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 4-core Apple NPU 2-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 with OIS + telephoto F/2.4 with OIS, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning, adjustable blur), 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection autofocus, wide colour gamut capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30/60fps video, digital video stabilization, depth detection for Portrait mode and animoji
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple, NFC tag reading)
- Battery: 2,658 mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, (better) stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
One year service by manufacturer