iPhone XR 256GB
- 6.1-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 828 x 1792 pixels (326 ppi)
- iOS 12
- Octa-core Apple Bionic 12 CPU with 3GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage, no support for expansion
- 12MP rear camera and a 7MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Face ID
- IP68 water and dustproof
- Non-removable Li-ion battery
iPhone XR 256GB – General Information:
The new display on iPhone XR is the most advanced LCD in the industry. An innovative backlight design allows the screen to stretch into the corners. So you see true-to-life colour from one beautiful edge to the other. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough camera system. iPhone XR. It’s beautiful any way you look at it.
To the business of how it looks, the iPhone XR looks every bit like a flagship with thick surrounding bezels and the same metallic frame.
However, the bezels around the screen are a bit thicker and there is the fact that it is a bit chunkier. Also, it is water and dust proof with an IP67 certification like last year’s iPhone X.
This means the iPhone XR can stay in water up to 1 metre for 30mins unlike the IP68 label on the iPhone XS and XS Max. It is covered by scratch-resistant glass and with oleophobic coating to prevent smudges.
A major difference can be noticed in the change from OLED to LCD to cut cost and a further reduction in resolution too.
In comparison to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XR is bigger, but smaller when compared to the iPhone XS Max. Sporting the characteristical notch, the display has a size of 6.1-inch and a resolution of 828 x 1792 pixels.
Nothing yet on the battery capacity on the iPhone XR but you should expect the conventional a day usage on it. Since it’s using the same set of the chipset as the others, you can expect a typical efficient power consumption on it. In addition, you still get to enjoy fast charge and Qi wireless charging is also supported.
One major change and a quite obvious one you’ve got here is the absence of the extra telephoto camera. This means no more 2x lossless zoom but it still manages to take impressive portrait shots and you can even adjust the bokeh effect.
It comes with the single f/1.8 aperture 12MP camera and the Truedepth 7MP front camera stays the same.
There is no 3D Touch display but you’ll still be getting the True-tone display on the smartphone.
the iPhone XR is a decent offering considering it is going to be featuring the latest Neural engine as the more premium models.
The Bionic 12 processor is the real deal when it comes to flagship prowess. Even if the RAM size has been reduced to 3GB on the smartphone, you’d still expect a stellar performance.
Unfortunately, the 512GB storage option is not available on the iPhone XR but you will still be getting 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage space alternative. The latest iOS 12 is on board too alongside Apple Pay, Siri assistant and AI optimization.
iPhone XR 256GB – Key Features:
- Operating System – iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1
- Screen Size – 6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Sim – Nano Sim
- Network – 4G LTE
- Processor – Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- Camera – 12 MP (Back), 7 MP (SELFIE CAMERA)
- Memory – 256 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2942 mAh battery
- Sensors – Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Other Feature(s) – Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min, Qi wireless charging,
- MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
One year service by manufacturer