Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design – General Information:
The Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design looks identical to the Mate 10 Pro. It features an all-glass design and also comes in at 7.9mm thick. There is waterproofing for the device which has an IP67 rating. The Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design sports a deep, diamond black finish.
On the front, you will find a 6-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,160 pixels for a pixel density of roughly 402 ppi. This has a curvy feel and thin bezels, which Huawei boasts are hardly there. The display is HDR10 compliant and has an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Huawei Mate10 Porsche Design packs dual sensors with f/1.6 aperture on the rear. You get one of 20 megapixels and another of 12 megapixels working together to deliver great images.
The premium device has practically all features you’d expect, including OIS and laser & phase detection autofocus. You also enjoy the all-new artificial intelligence (AI) that lets you capture better shots.
The selfie champion is the same 8MP unit you find on its brothers.
Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design also uses the new octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset with neural processing unit (NPU). The NPU feature drives AI tasks and deep learning. It is for this reason that Huawei dubs its latest flagships ‘intelligent machines.
Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design packs 6GB RAM. Its onboard storage is double at 256 GB, which is also not expandable. It boots latest Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 skin.
The dual-SIM smartphone also uses a 4,000mAh Li-Po battery with fast charging support. You can find its fingerprint scanner on the rear.
The Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design features reversible USB-C connector, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot. It also offers an IR blaster and super-zippy LTE data speeds.
Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design – key Features:
- Platform: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 2.4GHz quad-core Cortex-A73 & 1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 (Hisilicon Kirin 970)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Colours: Diamond Black
- Dimension: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 178 g (6.28 oz)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.0 inches AMOLED Display, 92.9 cm2, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (402 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10 compliant, EMUI 8.0
- Rear Camera: 20 MP + 12 MP Dual-core Camera, f/1.6, 2160p ultra HD 4K Video @30 fps, 1080p HD Video @60fps
- Rear Camera Features: OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Built-in Storage: 256 GB
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: Yes, 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, , LTE-A (3CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: Yes, up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non Removable)
- Fast Charging: Yes, 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min)