HP LaserJet Color Enterprise M653dn
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available for setting up the printer exactly as your situation demands.
- A 4.3″ icon-based touchscreen on the front panel provides intuitive control over the printer.
- Front door access to toner cartridges.
- An easy-access USB port for direct printing from portable storage devices.
- Built-in fonts include 105 internal TrueType fonts scalable in HP PCL, 92 scalable fonts for HP PostScript emulation, one internal Unicode font, two internal Windows Vista 8 fonts, and more.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, and EPEAT Silver certified.
- Various security management tools are available for securing your data and information.
- HP Sure Start automatically checks the printer’s operating code and repairs errors to prevent hacks.
- Wake-up speed of just 7.7 seconds.
HP LaserJet Color Enterprise M653dn – General Information:
HP Color LaserJet Printer with JetIntelligence combines exceptional performance and energy efficiency with professional-quality documents right when you need them—all while protecting your network with the industry’s deepest security.
High performing and packed with security features, the Color LaserJet Enterprise M653dn Laser Printer from HP will keep your data safe while helping boost the productivity of your office. This unit is extremely capable of printing, featuring full-color printing at speeds of up to 60 ppm and resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also gets started quickly with a first print out time of just 5.7 seconds and it features automatic duplexing for quickly creating two-sided documents.
There are multiple options for handling media, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray able to work with documents from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ and a 550-sheet tray for standard sizes up to 8.5 x 14″. Operation is intuitive thanks to the use of a 4.3″ CGD (Color Graphics Display) touchscreen on the front panel, and users can benefit from direct printing by using the easy-access USB port. Also, users will benefit from enhanced durability with a monthly duty cycle rated at 120,000 pages. Additionally, the printer features USB 2.0 for standard connections and an Ethernet port for networking, including mobile printing support.
HP LaserJet Color Enterprise M653dn – Key Features:
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and use HP ImageRet 3600 and HP ProRes 1200 technology to create sharp documents. The printer is also Pantone calibrated for accurate colors.
- ColorSphere3 toner formulation and an automatic media sensor ensure consistent image quality.
- Users can print at speeds up to 60 ppm in black and color.
- First, print out times of 5.7 seconds in black and color.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print languages of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and URF.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray is available for working with media from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
- A 550-sheet standard input tray is present for added capacity when printing large jobs and can work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
- Supported media types include paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy), color transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, pre-punched, colored, rough, opaque film, and more.
- The monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 2000-17,000 pages.
- Smart software features include print preview, printing multiple pages per sheet (2, 4, 6, 9, 16), collation, watermarks, and store print jobs.
- Printer management tools include HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP SNMP Proxy Agent, HP Web JetAdmin Software, HP WS Pro Proxy Agent, and the Printer Administrator Resource Kit for HP Universal Print Driver.
|Return Policy|| |
One year service by manufacturer