Behringer B-2 Pro Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser MicrophoneSKU: 10705Esc
- Transducer type: condenser, 1″ dual-diaphragm
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity (at 1 kHz): cardioid: -36 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 16 mV/Pa ; omnidir.: -37 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 14 mV/Pa; figure eight: -35 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa), 18 mV/Pa
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Level attenuation: -10 dB (switchable)
- Low-Cut filter: 6 dB/oct. at 150 Hz (switchable)
- Max. SPL (1% THD @ 1 kHz): cardioid: 138 dB (0 dB), 148 dB (-10 dB); omnidir.: 139 dB (0 dB), 149 dB (-10 dB); figure eight: 137 dB (0 dB), 147 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent SPL (IEC 651): 17 dB-A (cardioid); 18 dB-A (omnidirectional); 16 dB-A (figure eight)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, A-weighted (cardioid); 76 dB, A-weighted (omnidirectional); 78 dB, A-weighted (figure eight)
- Nominal impedance: <100 Ohm
- Load impedance: >1 kOhm
- Supply voltage: +48 V
Behringer B-2 Pro Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone – General Information:
BEHRINGER DUAL DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-2 PRO: Gold-Sputtered Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. Professional 1” gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality. Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern. Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule. Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion. Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity. Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body.
Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany. The B-2 is built to be your go-to condenser mic for years to come. Its tough, nickel-plate brass body can withstand all the rigors of those late-night recording marathons. And with its aluminum foam-padded carrying case, it travels in safety and style. We also included a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen. This condenser mic is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and it’s available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.