Prag Voltage Stabilizer Servo Wall Mount 10KVA – General Information:
Low, High, Fluctuating NEPA Voltage? Stablize and Protect all electrical appliances in your premises: Air Conditioners, Fridges, Freezers, TV, Home Theatre, DVD, Satellite Decoder, Electronics, Lights, Fans, Washing Machine, Microwave, Pumping Machine, Photocopier, Printer, Desktops, Notebooks, etc.
PC-SVS or Programmed Control Servo Voltage Stabilizer Series is based on digital technology. Due to special transformer servo technology, PC-SVS can handle inductive load such as air conditioners and take greater surge which offers more reliability and performance than traditional relay stabilizers. PC-SVS provides voltage stabilization and protection to appliances and equipment. PC-SVS is designed as a central stabilizer to handle all house loads.
One Central Stabilizer for your Home Appliances, Office Equipment, Medical Equipment, Sensitive Equipment, General Use etc.You can also grab other exciting power supplies deals at lowest prices with nationwide delivery only on EscapadeNg. Buy on Escapade Nigeria at best price.
Prag Voltage Stabilizer Servo Wall Mount 10KVA – Key Features:
- Wide input voltage
- Steady output voltage
- Digital Control
- Servo Technology
- Wall mounted
- Low and Over voltage protection
- Model: PC-SVS10000
- Power: 10000W
- Technology: Digital: Servo Control System + Micro – computer
- Input voltage: 140V-270V AC
- Output voltage: 220V ± 3%
- Phase: Single
- Adjust time: Within 1 second against 10% input voltage variation
- Efficiency: ≥ 90%
- Ambient temperature: -15 °C ~ 40 °C
- Relative humidity: .95%
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Waveform distortion: No additional wave form distortion
- Insulating resistance: Normally more than 2MΩ
- Output over-voltage protection: AC248 ± 4V
- Output low-voltage protection: AC170 ± 4V
- Over-loading protection: ≥ 120%
- Over-heating protection: 120 °C ± 10 °C
- Delay time: Long time(255 second)/ short time (5 second) choice
- LCD Display
- Color: Red/Green/White/Blue
- Info: working, delay, input and output voltage, load usage, over and low voltage protection, over-heating and loading protection.