Tecno Camon 19 PRO 8GB 256GB 4G Mondrian – General information:
Camon 19 Pro has a 6.8″ Full HD+ display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. There is a single punch hole for the selfie camera, while the back has a design of diamond coating, mimicking 200 million crystals. The main camera setup is in a double ring, but there are three shooters.
The Camon 19 Pro stands out from the crowd thanks to its 64MP RGBW sensor. As a result, the device is the first to include a Samsung-made sensor. Furthermore, the device is said to have the “industry’s slimmest bezel” at 0.98 mm.
The Camon 19 Pro has a 6.8-inch LCD screen with an FHD+ resolution of 2460 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
A diamond coating on the back panel depicts 200 million stars in a bright starry sky. The panel is soft to the touch and has an anti-fingerprint coating. The rear panel houses a 64MP camera with a co-developed RGBW + (G + P) lens with Samsung. The G + P technology replaces plastic lenses with crystal glass lenses, increasing light intake by more than 200%. A 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP AI camera are among the other sensors. A 16MP front camera is available for selfies. EscapadeNg also offers intriguing Phones & Tablet deals with nationwide shipping. Escapade Nigeria has the best prices.
Tecno Camon 19 PRO 8GB 256GB 4G Mondrian – Key Features:
- Display: 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~88.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Processor: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
50 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 0.64µm, PDAF, 2x zoom
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie: 32 MP, 26mm (wide), 0.8µm
- Operating System: Android 12, HIOS 8.6
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR, Fast charging 33W, 100% in 65 min
There are no reviews yet.