Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 Dj Controller 2 Channel with Audio I/OSKU: 10777Esc
- 16 Backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
- Touch activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
- Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
- 16 Dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- 3.5mm (1/8) and 6.35mm (1/4″) headphone outputs
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 Dj Controller 2 Channel with Audio I/O – General Information:
Numark’s Mixtrack Pro II encompasses all the great and inspiring features from the original version, but adds a bit of flavor and design enhancements to this next-edition. Now with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16-backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated low-profile platters, the Mixtrack Pro II is even more suited for your performance needs. With Mixtrack Pro II, you get everything you need to DJ with your computer: hot cues, looping, and effects controls, a built-in professional DJ audio interface, plus Serato DJ Intro software.
Mixtrack Pro II—now with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters. With Mixtrack Pro II, you get everything you need to DJ with your computer: hot cues, looping, and effects controls, a built-in professional DJ audio interface, plus Serato DJ Intro software.
Lean, Mean, and Ready to Hit
Create loops, launch samples, and control hot cues with the 16 backlit rubber drum pads. Instantly switch between Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode. Mixtrack Pro II’s new slimline low-profile design is made to be played with a complete mixer section, precise crossfader, 3-band EQ, and dedicated music library navigation controls. Pitch and Sync controls are onboard for seamless and easy mixing and 16 dedicated effects controls let you add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Get precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack Pro II’s advanced low-profile platters. Both are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side.
Serato Software Included
Mixtrack Pro II gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato® software. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away—no drivers or complicated set up necessary. Simply plug-and-play—Serato DJ Intro and Mixtrack Pro II take the hassle out of setting up. And because Mixtrack Pro II operates via MIDI, it will work with virtually any DJ software.