Nokia X10 – General Information:
The Nokia X10 design shares the same design language as the more premium Nokia X20, at the same time looking very far from what we had on the Nokia X5 (Nokia 5.1) we saw in the past.
Innovation is sort of far from this delivery. What we have here can sort of be described as par for the course for smartphones in this price category.
Nokia X10 – Key Features:
- 6.67 inches, IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~395 PPI )
- Android 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm)
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage, SD-Card Support
- 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint reader (Side-Mounted)
- 4,470mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery