LG Air Conditioner 2.5HP Gencool Inverter Split – General Information:
compressors on typical air conditioners turn off and on in order to adjust the temperature, consuming a great deal of energy. Inverter Compressor constantly adjusts a compressor’s speed to maintain desired temperature levels. This minimal fluctuation saves energy and ensures greater cooling comfort.
GEN Mode function allows the Air conditioner to operate at lower power levels. Thus, home appliances can be used with air conditioners without disruption.
Volt Care protects an air conditioner from potential damage caused by voltage fluctuations. It is composed of LVS (Low Voltage Starter), AVS (Automatic Voltage Switcher), and HVS (High Voltage Safe) technologies. LVS and HVS protect the unit from the low and high power supply and AVS allows for stable operation during voltage fluctuation range.
LG introduces a new way of repelling mosquitoes by emitting ultrasonic sound waves that are harmless to humans but that mosquitoes detest.
LG Air Conditioner 2.5HP Gencool Inverter Split – Key Features:
- Pre-Filter (in Front Grille) Anti-bacteria air filter (Stallion Prefilter): Yes
- Special Filter Multi Protection Filter (with case): Yes
- Temperature Control: Thermistor
- Auto Clean: Yes
- Natural Wind: Yes
- Fan Speed (SH/H/MH/M/ML/L/SL): 7
- Airflow Direction Control (up & down): Auto
- Airflow Direction Control (left & right): Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (Cooling): 16-30
- Temperature Increment: 1 (°C)
- Auto Operation (Micom Control): Yes
- Self-Diagnosis: Yes
- Timer: 24hr On/Off
- Sleep Operation: Yes
- Soft Dry Operation: Yes
- Restart Delay (minute): 3
- Display Light (On/Off): Yes
- Energy Saving: Yes
- Jet Cool: Yes
- Mosquito Away: Yes
- Indirect Air: Yes
- Gen Mode: Yes