Jakson Inverter Battery 12V/200AH – General Information:
The Jakson 12v 200AH battery offers a sizable capacity for those who require an extended power backup. The battery capacity can support power supply for most appliances in a home or an office, excluding only the heavy power points such as the air conditioners and deep freezers which will require large number of the battery. The power output from this battery is a 100% clean, regulated and totally stable, free from distortion making it ideal for very sophisticated appliances and equipments. Smart Charging algorithm makes it suitable for all inverter types, for best battery performance.
You can also grab other exciting power supply deal online only on Escapade Nigeria. Buy on EscapadeNg at best price.
Jakson Inverter Battery 12V/200AH – Kay Features:
- Nominal Voltage (V) 12 (6 cells per unit)
- Designed Floating Life (20°C) 12 Years
- Nominal Capacity (25°C) 200Ah at 20HR-rate (to 1.75Vpc)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 532 x 207 x 215 mm
- Approx. Weight 64kg
- Terminal Type Female Copper Insert M8 (torque: 10~12Nm)
- Internal Resistance Approx. 0.004 Ohm (fully charged at 20°C)
- Max. Charge Current 50A
- Max. Discharge Current (5S) 1000A
- Short Circuit Current 3100A
- Self Discharge Approx. 3% per month at 20°C
- Ambient Temperature Discharge: -20~60°C
- Charge: -20 ? 60°C
- Storage: -20 ? 45°C
- Float Charge Voltage (20 ? 25°C) 13.6 ? 13.8V (-3mV / cell / °C)
- Equalize and Cycle Use Charge Voltage (20 ? 25°C) 14.4 ? 14.8V (-5mV / cell / °C)
- Container Material ABS (UL94-V0 Optional)
- Standards IEC 60896-21/22, UL 1989, JIS C8704, GB/T19639
Note: *Above specification are indicative and may change as and when an improved version is introduced.