APC UPS Easy SRV RM 6000VA 230V with External Battery Pack – General Information:
APC UPS Easy SRV RM 6000VA 230V, Easy UPS Features & BenefitsFeaturesTransformer-block spaced outletsProtect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles. Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery. Sleek design slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.ManageabilityAudible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions led indicators to provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.AvailabilityBattery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance advanced Safety FeaturesSafeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations. Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.ProtectionBattery backup and surge protection outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage. Battery and surge protected outlets back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges, and spikes.SafetySafety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
APC UPS Easy SRV RM 6000VA 230V with External Battery Pack- Key Features:
- Automatic internal bypass supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- ECO ModeOperating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- EPOAttach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Hard Wire InputUPS requires a hardwire input in order to deliver maximum output wattage to protected equipment
- Input power factor correction minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD display alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertible Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.