Tripod Projector Screen Stand 72″ x 72″ – General Information:
The tripods screen type that is best suited for mobile presentations, where it can be folded and removed at the end of a presentation, a fixed venue screen is best mounted to the wall or ceiling. A manual projector screen is one option for this. The 72 x 72 screen (measuring 6ft x 6ft), is a modest size, for a relatively small venue.
This manual screen is a pull-down type, but unlike the remote-controlled electric screen, the manual projector screen is controlled manually with a string. In effect, you pull down or up with the string.
This 72 x 72-inch manual screen will be suitable when the wall area for mounting your screen cannot take the much wider screen, or the projector is best suited for this screen size.
Tripod Projector Screen Stand 72″ x 72″ – Key Features:
- Portable projector screen, ideal for mobile presentations
- Lightweight and portable size
- Tripod stand to mount at any presentation venue
- Easy to set up – simply open and mount it with stand
- Also easy to dismantle and pack up
- Made of matte white screen fabric
- Quality, durable components for long life performance