Epson Projector Pro L1490U 9000 Lumens Laser WUXGA LCD – General Information:
With the Epson® Pro L1490U, you can enjoy the brilliance of crystal-clear projection. This cutting-edge, large-venue laser projector delivers sharp, vivid images at 9,000 lumens of color and white brightness2. It is equipped with a strong 3-chip, 3LCD, and native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1. The laser light engine and electrostatic air filter in the Pro L1490U were designed with convenience of use in mind, providing almost maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours3. Furthermore, this sleek, white projector has a full variety of inputs, Edge Blending, and 10 optional powered lenses (one lens is included – ELPLM15), making it an excellent choice for conference rooms, auditoriums, and live events.
Epson Projector Pro L1490U 9000 Lumens Laser WUXGA LCD – Key Features:
- Versatile connectivity – full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, SDI, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Epson 4K Enhancement Technology
- 4K-Ready lenses – ten optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately)
- Web-based remote management
- Dynamic projection capabilities – advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies
- Professional installation features – full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
There are no reviews yet.